Mason Jar EnviroBags for Candy, Fruits & Nuts
Need to keep food fresh but hate using cling wrap or disposable plastic bags? With our Mason Jar EnviroBags you can save time, money and the environment all in one go.
Made from food-grade PE plastic, these Mason Jar EnviroBags are 100% safe to use. They form an airtight seal and will keep your cereal, candy, biscuits, nuts, dried fruits and all sorts of snacks airtight and crispy. Best of all, you can reuse them over and over again, saving cost and reducing waste.
✔ FOOD SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS
The Mason Jar EnviroBags are made of food-grade PE (polyethylene). PE is often used as a healthier alternative to PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PE is 100% BPA free.
The EnviroBags are perfect for keeping fresh any leftover biscuits, cereals, dried fruit, preserved vegetables, cheese, nuts and pretty much anything edible. They're ideal to pack with trail snacks and pop into your backpack for a day bushwalking. With their zip lock design, they're easy to open and close.
✔ KEY FEATURES
- Lightweight and pack flat
- Zip-lock lip ensures a excellent airtight performance
- Freezer safe - fill bags to 2cm below the seal
- 100% leak proof and waterproof
- Let hot food cool down before storing
- Not suitable for the microwave, oven or dishwasher
- Hand washing is recommended
✔ LASTS OVER A YEAR
The Mason Jar EnviroBags are designed to last for over a whole year of daily use. Compare how much waste you can save if you don't use disposable ziplock bags for a whole year!
✔ PACKAGE CONTENTS
Each package contains a varied amount of EnviroBags of the following sizes:
- Small: 150mL & 15.5cm x 11cm (6.1in x 4.33in)
- Medium: 500mL & 19.5cm x 14.5cm (7.68in x 5.71in)
- Large: 1000mL & 24.3cm x 17cm (9.57in x 6.69in)
- Extra Large: 500mL & 31.5cm x 10.5cm (12.4in x 4.13in)