Reusable Food Storage EnviroBags
Need to keep food fresh but hate using cling wrap or disposable plastic bags? With our reusable Food Storage EnviroBags, you can save time, money and the environment all in one go.
Made from BPA free PEVA, these Food Storage EnviroBags form an airtight seal and will keep your fruits, vegetables, biscuits and nuts dry and crisp. And best of all, you can reuse them over and over again, saving cost and waste.
✔ FOOD SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS
The Reusable Food Storage EnviroBags are made of food-grade PEVA (polyethylene vinyl acetate). PEVA is a non-chlorinated vinyl, often used as a healthier alternative to PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PEVA is 100% BPA free.
The wraps are perfect for keeping fresh any leftover food, fruit, vegetables, cheese, biscuits, nuts and pretty much anything edible. Can be used to preserve cut fruit, and used to wrap sandwiches for lunch. Perfect for packing food into your backpack for a day trip and picnic.
✔ KEY FEATURES
- Lightweight and pack flat
- Freezer safe - fill bags to 2cm below the seal
- Let hot food cool down before storing
- Not suitable for the microwave, oven or dishwasher
- Hand washing is recommended
✔ LASTS OVER A YEAR
The EnviroBags are designed to last for over a whole year of daily use. Compare how much waste you can save if you don't use disposable ziplock bags for a whole year!
✔ PACKAGE CONTENTS
Each package contains a varied amount of EnviroBags of the following sizes:
- Small: 21.5cm x 12cm (8.46in x 4.72in)
- Large: 21.5cm x 18cm (8.46in x 7.28in)
- Extra Large: 26cm x 20cm (8.46in x 7.28in)
- Sealed zipper width: 2.5cm (0.98in)